About Me

My photo
I accomplish the challenges thrown my way! :)

September 28, 2009

Mom's B-day cake

My mom's birthday was last weekend but we had her party this past Saturday. She requested I make any kind of cake just as long as it had pudding between the layers. I am very pleased that it turned out the way it did being that I had none of the tools to make perfect cuts, nor did I have an air brush machine but mamaged to do my best! I ended up making a 2 layer chocolate satin cake with cheesecake pudding topped with fondant. Looks like a cake for a kids but my mom didn't mind and I am glad. I am happy that I will be taking classes soon though!I need to master putting fondant on a round cake it was hard! Oh yes and the dots all over the cake were so not on point. I wanted to get to sleep so it was done in a hurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment