About Me

My photo
I accomplish the challenges thrown my way! :)

March 8, 2010

Inspired by Alice in Wonderland

My favorite character in the movie Alice in Wonderland was the Queen of Hearts! So I figured a quick and easy was to pay her tribute was to make a QoH card.

A way for me to tie in Alice was to make the frosting on the cupcakes blue, And also to make a bottle saying: "Drink Me" on them! Needed to do something quick and easy since I had to prepare for my 10 year old birthday party. :)
Amber I hope you had a great time celebrating your birthday with your friends! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. what tip did you use for these?! i love the effect...kind of like a rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephie as soon I get home I will get the tip number for you. Sorry I don't know it off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephie sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this but the tip I used was the Wilton 1M...

    ReplyDelete