About Me

My photo
I accomplish the challenges thrown my way! :)

January 12, 2010

Tammie Coe inspired cake

I was challenged to make a Tammie Coe replica cake. When I heard that challenge I will admit I got a bit scared, but managed to pull it off. Thank goodness! This was a 1 tier triple layer chocolate fudge cake and in between the layers was vanilla butter cream. It was also covered in vanilla butter cream frosting and topped with a layer of non parelis sprinkles.
Here is what the cake looked like decorated with the candles.

Summer thank you for ordering this cake from me for Erik's birthday and for putting me up to the challenge! Glad to hear that the cake flavor went along well with the wine too! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much again for this! It sure didn't last long in my house LOL!

    ReplyDelete