About Me

My photo
I accomplish the challenges thrown my way! :)

November 16, 2009

Kayla's Zebra print cake

This past week my daughter Kayla turned 7 and she asked me to make her a zebra print cake for her jungle themed birthday party.  Boy oh boy did I have fun making this one. It was my first 2-tier cake. My daughter loves chocolate so the bottom tier was triple chocolate fudge with a vanilla/chocolate chip pudding. The reason I made a top tier was because my daughter remembered that one of her friends that was attending her party is allergic to chocolate so she asked me to make vanilla cake for her. For those of you wondering, those balls are not gumballs, I got asked that a lot during her party. They are made out of marshmellow fondant.

Thank you for everyone that attended her party she had a blast sharing her day with all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment