About Me

My photo
I accomplish the challenges thrown my way! :)

October 12, 2009

Tiffany blue confetti cupcakes

I had a sweet tooth last night and made some time to whip up some mini confetti cupcakes with a vanilla pudding filling and topped with a tiffany blue vanilla butter cream. A friend from out of town is here visiting and he thought they were delicious! Here is a picture of them already cooled with the vanilla pudding already piped in the center. Can you see the pudding?


I zoomed in a just a bit more so that you could see the confetti colored sprinkles and the pudding.


The next picture is of 2 of these lil cupcakes piped and ready to eat! Don't judge the piping I haven't started classes yet. I like to experiment alot.


And last but not least is the cupcake spilt in half so that you can see what it looks like when you take a bite!!


No comments:

Post a Comment