About Me

My photo
I accomplish the challenges thrown my way! :)

October 19, 2009

Halloween treats

So I finally had some down time away from work, at home taking care of my daughter and made the monster logo cupcake. I think it turned out pretty good! So good that one of my friends from high school saw the post on my Facebook page and said that she was going to show it to the Monster rep at her event last night!!! Thanks Cynthia!!


Now Cindy is the one who asked me to make the Monster logo cupcake for her son. She only asked for 1 cupcake but I thought hmm you need more than 1, so I decided to make her 2 jumbo cupcakes since she has been waiting so patiently!


Here are the treats  that Shannon asked me to whip up for her party that she had this past Saturday:


Tis the season for the Halloween goodies! Had some time to play around and thought I would try to make a ghost and this is what I came up with:


There will be more to come! I started my cake decorating classes on Saturday and it was very fun! We got to see the instructor decorate a cake in about less than 10 minutes! Our home work was to bake a cake and bring it in frosted to our next class. I also need to whip up thick, meduim, and thin consistency frostings so that I can decorate my cake in class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment