About Me

My photo
I accomplish the challenges thrown my way! :)

October 9, 2009

Double coconut cupcakes

So after posting pictures of my cupcakes on Twitter, I got asked by one of the Fiends Miss Summer to make her some cupcakes! She requested Coconut. I found this great recipe on the internet and gave them a test run last week and mmmm mmmm mmmm is all I have to say. Coconut filled cupcakes with a vanilla butter cream, topped with sweetened coconut!



I made another batch of the cupcakes last night and Summer came by to pick them up! She greeted me with a  Fresh Fiends fanny pack! I hadn't gotten one yet so I was thankful she brought me one. After thanking eachother and after she left, a little bit later I was browsing through Twitter to find that she thanked me once again saying that the cupcakes were delicious!!! I was very pleased to hear that she thought they tasted great.... 


This is as they were sitting on the cooling rack before I put them in the box:


And this is them packaged up. 1 dozen regular sized cupcakes and 6 mini cupcakes.


Stay tuned in next week to see pictures of the finished Monster cupcake, and the chocolate cupcakes filled with mini chocolate chips decorated to look like pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment